After thirty years as a Christian freelancewriter Dan Edelen at Cerulean Sanctum:Looking for the 1st Century Church in 21st Century America has 100 important insights for all Christians, regardless of the length of their membership in the Kingdom of God or of their theologican training.
Â He begins
1. Love God. Love people. Itâ€™s that simple.
2. Anytime we interact with another person, we should ask the Lord, In what ways can I help this person grow closer to You?
3. Christians who take time to observe the world around them see God and gain wisdom.
4. The most worthy lessons of the Kingdom take the entirety of oneâ€™s life to fully learn.
5. You are never more alone than in an unfriendly church.
Read the rest here.